Thank you to all those who joined us for a beautiful evening as we celebrated the 30th Anniversary for the Life Center of Long Island at our Annual Dinner Dance held on Friday, September 30th at the Woodbury Country Club. We thank all those who attended and appreciate the numerous congratulatory well wishes from many others.
We honored Monsignor James Lisante for his impact on prolife issues within our society as a priest and thanked Monsignor for his spiritual guidance throughout the years as our Spiritual Advisor. Our guest speaker Mr. Rick Hinshaw, Director of Communications for the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights, shared the history of the Life Center and the positive influence our mission has provided our communities.
Special thanks to our photographer Stephen Bitel.
Please click HERE to visit his online gallery, from which you may view or download pictures:
When on the site, click on the gallery “Life Center of Long Island.” The Gallery will open up on the screen with all the pictures.
- In the upper right corner above the pictures you will see three symbols: Ignore the shopping cart and “Buy Photos”
- If you click the triangle, you will see a slide show. (Suggested)
- If you click the down arrow you will down load the entire gallery.
- If you do this, follow the instructions which come up.
- When you pass the curser over an image you will see a down arrow and a shopping cart.
- Ignore the shopping cart, click the down arrow and that individual picture will be downloaded onto your computer.
If anyone wants a high quality print of any size they can email Steve at: email@example.com. (His business card is the final picture in the gallery, which has his other contact information.)